Who are we looking for?
Let’s keep it simple, we are looking for a person who can:
- Take a PSD and turn it into a nice WordPress theme
- Find a solution to almost any problem quickly and efficiently (you also know your way around StackExchange)
- Think outside of the box, always proposing a better solution
- Communicate with team members efficiently
- Learn and improve, share knowledge with others… oh, and Have Fun!
Technology experience & requirements:
- Attention to details
- Being a normal fun person, responsible, honest and committed
- HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Working with jQuery and other JS libraries and plugins
- Basic PHP and MySQL
- Understanding of WordPress, experience with custom WP development
Other good to know’s:
- Experience with Custom Post Types, Taxonomies and usage of WP Query
- Experience with Git/SVN
- Knowledge of SASS preprocessor
- Worked with ACF and WooCommerce
- Experience with other technologies (React JS, Twig)
- Experience with custom WP plugins
Why join us?
Let’s give you a few details, other stuff we can cover later.
- There is currently about 40 of us in AM2, headquarters are in Zagreb with 19 workstations and another office in Banja Luka with ~10 people, but almost 50% of our team is scattered around other cities and countries working remotely. You can learn.
- We have a flexible working environment, you can adjust your working hours and place of work however you see fit. If you’d like to join us in our Zagreb or Banja Luka office, we would be delighted to have you but it’s not a requirement.
- 3 years ago we merged with a Canadian company and we are a part of myZone Media which altogether counts about 80 people all over the world. Be a part of a multinational team.
- You will be additionally compensated according to your contribution. If we have hired you it means you have the required knowledge and experience, but what makes the difference is your commitment, speed, ability to think outside of the box, your enthusiasm and proactive thinking. We will track your progress closely and act accordingly.
- Yeah, we tend to go on various team building activities and dev retreats. We also have a policy of sending all team members to at least one conference per year.
- If you are in it for the long run building our company together and developing worldwide projects, and you become a vital team member (lead role), have a chance of acquiring company shares through our stock option plan and being a part of something big.
Do you think you would be a good fit for our environment? We would love to hear from you!