PHP / Laravel Developer
Experience: 3+ years
Ability to work on a vibrant and exciting project. Working alongside experienced front-end and back-end developers as well as our design team. Ability to learn and advance, attend conferences & meetups, grow personally and within a team. Stimulative and flexible work environment, ability to work remotely, occasional fun stuff like barbecue, paintball or other forms of hanging out with the rest of the team.
- Writing and understanding object-oriented PHP
- Experience with Laravel PHP Framework
- Experience with SQL schema design
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Open minded to new solutions, forward-thinking and strong ability to adapt
- Git version control
- Proficiency in design patterns
- SOLID principles
- Basic or better knowledge of Symfony components
- REST API design
- Experience with other PHP frameworks, especially Lumen and Swoole
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Experience with NoSql databases
Let’s give you a few details, other stuff we can cover later during an interview.
- There are currently about 45 of us in AM2, headquarters are in Zagreb and another office in Banja Luka with, but almost 50% of our team is scattered around other cities and countries working remotely. You can learn.
- We have a flexible working environment, you can adjust your working hours and place of work however you see fit. If you’d like to join us in our Zagreb or Banja Luka office, we would be delighted to have you but it’s not a requirement.
- 4 years ago we merged with a Canadian company and we are a part of myZone Media which altogether counts about 80 people all over the world. Be a part of a multinational team.
- You will be additionally compensated according to your contribution. If we have hired you it means you have the required knowledge and experience, but what makes the difference is your commitment, speed, ability to think outside of the box, your enthusiasm and proactive thinking. We will track your progress closely and act accordingly.
- Yeah, we tend to go on various team building activities and dev retreats. We also have a policy of sending all team members to at least one conference per year.
- If you are in it for the long run building our company together and developing worldwide projects, and you become a vital team member (lead role), have a chance of acquiring company shares through our stock option plan and being a part of something big.