PHP / Symfony Developer
Experience: 3+ Years in Backend Development
A successful candidate will:
- Develop ERP solutions based on Symfony and API Platform
- Work with Project Manager to study the business cases and plan and estimate tasks
- Develop modular architecture, allowing for maximum flexibility and customization
- Improve existing modules and maintain high code quality
- Test his/hers code with unit and/or integration tests
- Profile implementation for performance and scalability
- Share knowledge and continuously learn and improve
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficiency in using git in a team environment (GitFlow)
- Good object-oriented design (OOD) skills/familiarity with design patterns and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of Symfony components and architecture
- REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
A huge plus if you have experience with:
- Developing larger CRM or ERP systems
- Docker-based development
- MQ (Rabbit or otherwise :))
Why join us?
Let’s give you a few details, other stuff we can cover later during an interview.
- There are currently about 45 of us in AM2, headquarters are in Zagreb and another office in Banja Luka with, but almost 50% of our team is scattered around other cities and countries working remotely. You can learn.
- We have a flexible working environment, you can adjust your working hours and place of work however you see fit. If you’d like to join us in our Zagreb or Banja Luka office, we would be delighted to have you but it’s not a requirement.
- 4 years ago we merged with a Canadian company and we are a part of myZone Media which altogether counts about 80 people all over the world. Be a part of a multinational team.
- You will be additionally compensated according to your contribution. If we have hired you it means you have the required knowledge and experience, but what makes the difference is your commitment, speed, ability to think outside of the box, your enthusiasm and proactive thinking. We will track your progress closely and act accordingly.
- Yeah, we tend to go on various team building activities and dev retreats. We also have a policy of sending all team members to at least one conference per year.
- If you are in it for the long run building our company together and developing worldwide projects, and you become a vital team member (lead role), have a chance of acquiring company shares through our stock option plan and being a part of something big.