Senior Front End Developers (m/f)
Experience: 3+ years, 5+ for lead position
We are looking for several experienced senior front-end developers to join our team in building one of the most exciting startups based in California, in a vibrant and upcoming industry.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Discuss requirements, planning, design and strategy
- Working closely with our back-end team to define API requirements
- Working closely with our design team and implement UI/UX solutions
- Proactive thinking about workflow efficiency improvements
- Proactive thinking about code/architecture improvements
- Occasional presentation to show off solutions and tools you are working with, for the purpose of all-around company education. If you’re not that type… never mind!
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, web standards and how to apply them
- Strong experience in Responsive design, mobile first techniques
- Strong experience handling different browser capabilities
- Strong experience using build system tools such as Gulp
- Strong experience working with CSS pre-processors such as SASS
- Strong understanding of accessibility issues, WCAG2 and ARIA
- Experience with JS frameworks (React JS is a framework of our choice)
- Experience with GIT and SVN
- Writing clean and reusable code, experience with atomic design
- Real production experience
- Good teamwork skills
Other good to know’s:
- Experience with Mustache, Blade or other templating systems
- SEO best practices
- Experience in working with REST APIs
Why join us?
Let’s give you a few details, other stuff we can cover later.
- There is currently about 40 of us in AM2, headquarters are in Zagreb with 19 workstations and another office in Banja Luka with ~10 people, but almost 50% of our team is scattered around other cities and countries working remotely. You can learn.
- We have a flexible working environment, you can adjust your working hours and place of work however you see fit. If you’d like to join us in our Zagreb or Banja Luka office, we would be delighted to have you but it’s not a requirement.
- 3 years ago we merged with a Canadian company and we are a part of myZone Media which altogether counts about 80 people all over the world. Be a part of a multinational team.
- Salary? It will be discussed based on your experience. Really, for this position experience is quite important and with higher experience level we are happy to offer a higher starting salary. Minimum is in $1800 range for a senior position (net, plus taxes and government stuff).
- You will be additionally compensated according to your contribution. If we have hired you it means you have the required knowledge and experience, but what makes the difference is your commitment, speed, ability to think outside of the box, your enthusiasm and proactive thinking. We will track your progress closely and act accordingly.
- Yeah, we tend to go on various team building activities and dev retreats. We also have a policy of sending all team members to at least one conference per year.
- If you are in it for the long run building our company together and developing worldwide projects, and you become a vital team member (lead role), have a chance of acquiring company shares through our stock option plan and being a part of something big.